Dinner tonight…so tasty it’s worth sharing.
500g new potatoes
2 salmon fillets
1 cup broccoli, finely chopped
2 tbsp pine nuts
8 eggs, beaten.
1. Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes. Add the broccoli for the last 5 minutes.
2. Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan, slice the potatoes and add to the pan.
3. Put the salmon fillets in a microwaveable bowl. Sprinkle with water and cover with cling film. Microwave on full power for 2 minutes.
4. Put all 8 eggs in a bowl and beat. Add 1 tbsp of pesto, and flake the salmon into the egg mixture.
5. Add brocolli to the frying pan and pour the egg mixture over the top. Heat on high for around 5 minutes so that the sides are set and the middle is beginning to solidify.
6. Sprinkle pine nuts over the top of the mixture, then place under the grill until set and browned.
Served this with a big ol’ salad and some mango chutney (I like to put chutney with most meals…). Makes 4 good sized portions, although Matt enjoyed it so much he had two of those portions. But there is still some for my lunch tomorrow 🙂